R1T12: Kurst bellows from the top of the gangplank, visible to those above and below, "Nasty creatures! Put them down like the diseased beasts they are!" He moves towards the other side of the boat, taking his time raising his shield and drawing his sword. In Orcish, he rasps towards the orc on the opposite gunwale, *,"You picked the wrong day, my friend.">*

R1T11: Red drops his javelin, takes out a falchion and clumsily attacks the dancing, deflecting elf.

R1T6: Aasgar shifts into a stance and moves up the gangplank drawing his axe. Assessing the enemy, he begins calling out defensive instructions to Kurst, while having replaced where Kurst was standing and just as heroically spurring heroes to greater defense!
Spoiler: Inspiration
Show
Scything Strike.

R1T5: Green drops his javelin and draws his falchion, but Cici's crane style keeps him at bay.

R1T4: Lucette, hidden in the folds of Cici's cowl, delays...

R1T1: Blue takes a total of 3 bleed, swings at Galakhar, and then drops dead as the effort had him bleed out more.

End Round One, Begin Round 2 ...

R2T29:
Even with increased difficulty from the swampy ground, Galakhar effortlessly dances around the orcs to physically flank with Cici (despite Aasgar's tactics making that redundant). Face it, Gal just can't help trying to look cool when he can. His rapier just nips back of Pink's right shoulder for 8, Kurst's advice having helped.

R2T24: Cici does a spinning back elbow to Pink's abdomen, liquefying his liver and killing him instantly, followed by a rising punch to Green's shoulder for 13 + disabled.

R2T19-17: Brown swings at Abenor, which is a critical mistake as the elf does a back and forth deflection-and-guiding that drops the orc's own blade right down into its knee for 12 + disabled! As this happens, Abenor's blades are never lacking in response to bat away Purple's blade as well.

R2T14: *<"I am Tark Singeskin, and I am your doooom!">* rages the orc in his natural language to Kurst's challenge while entering a primal defense. He steps up to Kurst and swings. Using Aasgar's tactical advice, Kurst desperately tries to move out of the way of the massive blade. The blade still lands a terrible gash against the left side of Kurst's hip and rump, but it could have been worse, as this critical strike "only" does 27. But then to Kurst's terror ... Tark follows up with another critical strike at the same spot for 22!

R2T13: Below, Abenor chides Galakhar as he quickly darts to Cici's side. "Old man, you need to stay within 10' of me so I can protect you!" Both blades dart low against Brown to finish him off.

R2T12: Kurst, in two swift, powerful strokes, even with Aasgar's advice, this beast you face has critically wounded you. What do you do?

Red on deck, Aasgar in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
HEROES: +4 morale to AC til R2T6!!!
HEROES: Hunter's Bond: +2 weapon attack + damage vs. orcs til R3T12!!!
* HEROES: +5' land speed from Aasgar!
Galakhar: 29. Scarlet einhander. DS.
Cici: 24. Crane style/ DS.
Purple Orc: 17. (-8:11). Falchion. DISABLED!!!
Tark Singeskin: 14. RAGING. Guarded Stance. RS.
Abenor: 13. Thrashing Dragon style. RS.
Kurst: 12.
Red Orc: 11. (11:11). Falchion.
Aasgar: 6. Golden commander stance (all allies considered flanking w/ adjacent allies fighting same foe).
Green: Orc: 5. (-2:11). DISABLED!!!

Lucette: 4. DELAYING ...

DEAD/OOC
Orc (3).