1. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Hylusi Quaternaros, Magus of Bleakpines
    Magework Necromancer
    Darkvision: 60ft
    AC: 15 HP: 32/32 THP: 5
    PP: 14 PIv: 14 PIs: 11
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    3/5 d6 HD
    Arcane recovery 0/1
    Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 2/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
    Fingerbone staff 4/10
    Alchemical treats: 7/7 granting 3THP

With Felicity and Kinnian

The ex-elf gave the centaur the look she gave the ignorant when she was trying not to cause offence - that is to say, not very nice, but visibly restrained from being withering scorn.
    <Well, no matter then.>

---

with the rest of the group

The Magus inspected the mansion carefully. Signs of entry and the beast in the stable had stopped screaming - there seemed an obvious conclusion.

<See how the gate is damaged here? Someone has tried to force the lock. And here...> she gestured with one of her arms to the patch of levered-out gate. <They have found entry.>

She regarded the house for a moment longer.

<When I was here earlier, there was the sound of a beast in the stable in distress. Now there is not. The conclusion is obvious, I would hope. We arenot the first visitors to this place, and the previous one has either left-> Her lips curled into a thin, mocking smile. <-or is no longer much capable of leaving. Be wary. I suggest we check the stables first to see which is most likely to be true.>

As if a thought occured to her, she snapped her fingers. One of the servitors presented about a small pill to each of them, a tiny sphere.
    <Here. These can bolster your flesh. Hasty work, but an advantage is an advantage, not matter how small. When you take them, swallow them quickly before they start to squirm.>

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Everyone gets a treat for taking now or later
    Last edited by Awful; 2023-06-13 at 12:20 PM.
    And the far stars cried, and the planets yearned;
    But no man may know, for she'll ne'er return.