1. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    The Ghoul's face is suddenly stricken with fear as he realizes what is happening. When Anna asks her next question, his face screws up as if he were being burned, his brow knitting, his jaw clenched, and his eyes squeezed shut. He struggles for a moment before muttering through clenched teeth. "I don't know," he says to the first question, and to the second, "I think to weaken The Spear, and maybe force them into open war."

(OOC: Anna knows that Saul is a midlevel Carthian, neither a specifically big player, nor a neonate)

Gabe's reply simply reads, "Okay."

The man replies with his head focused on the trunk, "Not sure. I still don't see anything." He looks up and turns to Rachel and says, "Uh, can I see what happens when you try to turn it on?"
    "Okay," Anna said.
    She hadn't decided yet about how she felt about this ghoul, who was completely at their mercy. Some semblance of empathy remained in her; this was someone's son, and while they hadn't inflicted any real pain on him since they brought him to the Church, she could only imagine what Antoine and his sire would do once they left. She hoped he had some useful information.

"Interesting. Who asked you to go?" she asked.
    If it's one of the other ghouls: "Who is their domitor?"
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-06-12 at 03:48 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig