There is a split second when the Ghoul's expression is that of pure spite. His brow knits, and his lips curl up in a snarl (sans vampiric teeth). But the malice is drained from his face in a moment as his eyes glaze over. Slack jawed, almost dreamily, he replies to Anna's question. "My name is Ignacio," he says flatly, "and my Domitor is Saul." Anna was familiar enough to know that Saul was indeed a member of The Carthians, though she didn't know how tightly he ran with Nova.

"Sure," the man says in reply to the invitation, flashing momentarily a soft grin. He walks cautiously past Rachel, again moving in such a way as if to show that he meant no harm, coming around to open up the hood of the car. Back still turned to Rachel, she has plenty of time to reply to the message.

He studies the car's innards for a long moment before replying to Rachel's question. "Well..." he says, eyes still working over the compartment, "I honestly don't see anything immediately wrong. What exactly were you noticing?"