Concentrating on:
3/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 0/1
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 2/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 4/10
Alchemical treats: 7/7 granting 3THP

With Felicity and Kinnian
[...]

As they walked back to fetch the others, perhaps the thought of necromantic delvings had put her in a good mood, for she spoke again.
<Prithee, satisfy my curiosity, Fourhooves. I am interested in your body. Do you have two sets of organs - one for each trunk of your flesh - or but one unified set, one heart, for example, to support your entire system? After all, I have an interest in biology and its works.>
Felicity Fourhooves
Centaur Paladin 5
AC: 17 HP: 44
PP:10 PIv: 09 PIs: 10
Lay on Hands: 25/25 Spell Slots: 4/2

The question stopped Felicity up short. Not only had she never been asked that before, and not only did it seemed rude, somehow (although she could not figure out exactly why), but she'd never even thought anyone would ever ask such a thing.

She eyed Hylusi warily. Almost suspiciously. "I don't actually know. I've never... seen inside myself. Or... dissected one of my people. I'm pretty sure I only have one heart. But I don't know about the rest. What even are the other organs? I know there's one for black bile. And another one for yellow bile. But other than that I'm lost."

Reconvened
"The builders told us about three places. We figured the villa sounded the best (and maybe the thing in the basement isn't that horrible!). But we were curious about the others. And Hylusi's...." Slightly nauseated look, "Scientific interests mean she'd like a library."

She wasn't sure if what Prince Dorendan said was an insult or not. But she smiled and nodded along anyway. He was a royal, after all.

"Yeah, so let's go see about the ghost-wizard. And then go see how the villa looks!"