1. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Bil

Twilight Cleric of Damh
    AC: 18 HP: 33 / 33 THP: 11

PP: 17 PIv: 11 PIs: 17
    Conditions:
    Concentrating on:
    3 / 5 d8 HD
    Spell Slots- 1st: 3/4, 2nd: 1/3, 3rd: 1/2; channel 2/3

At the Library
    "Indeed! Let us not threaten if there is not punishment. If it was one of your librarians who made the prediction, then either they were an unwitting accomplice and might willingly and forthrightly identified their contacts, or else they are a co-conspirator, and thus unlikely to be intimidated."

Bil's nose gives a double twitch when the archivist shares her opinion on the two travelers. It continues to twitch as he tries to compute what she has said, and to reconcile that with the book tucked into his bag, ready to be stolen... "It is always nice to hear that one is spoken of in a complimentary way, especially by books. I have never had the pleasure to meet a book that chatted up the librarians, but now that I have it certainly changes my appreciation for them." He reaches out, and gives a nearby volume a firm pat on the spine. "You have my word, of course, that my warren worked hard to keep the burrows free of beetles and silverfish."

With the group

"Yes," Bil speaking up to confirm the prince's report, "if I might paraphrase the great prophet Stine Bach, from his Travelogue with Cherli, "There's absolutely nothing to take the place of an expert." Bil proceeds to fill the group in on all they've learned.

When he hears about the ghost, he grows quite still, almost solemn. "A ghost is a soul without a family. Someone for whom all the music and joy of life has been stripped away by solitary striving and anguish. This person, whomever they were and whatever torment they currently endure, deserves the peace of rest. If it is our power, we should pursue it."
    Last edited by jscape2000; 2023-06-04 at 10:41 PM.