Concentrating on:
3/5 d6 HD
Arcane recovery 0/1
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 2/3 2nd, 1/2 3rd
Fingerbone staff 4/10
Alchemical treats: 7/7 granting 3THP

With Felicity and Kinnian

The Magus smiled, small and sharp.
<Do you think I have experience in this sort of matter, Felicity Fourhooves?> she 'asked' dryly before somehow adopting more of a lecturing tone. <Most spectral undead are quite simple. Ghosts, however, can prove more troublesome to remove, and that they were a wizard can complicate matters in unexpected ways, with the twisting of arcana. They cling to something essential to them - a place, a grudge, an item, and destroying them oft just disperses their soul for a while, to reform later.

Since you are unable to ward yourself against them, as I said, it would be best to bring the Dahlite onboard - not for my safety, you understand, but for yours.>

As they walked back to fetch the others, perhaps the thought of necromantic delvings had put her in a good mood, for she spoke again.
<Prithee, satisfy my curiosity, Fourhooves. I am interested in your body. Do you have two sets of organs - one for each trunk of your flesh - or but one unified set, one heart, for example, to support your entire system? After all, I have an interest in biology and its works.>

---

with the rest of the group

The Magus inclined her head to the others in greeting.

B]<Oh? And has a timeline been stated?

Unless we intend to leave today, we have something to do in the meantime. We have discovered of several locations to claim if we wish. One in particular would hold materials of value - a haunted wizards lair, the master deceased but formerly in possess of eldritch tomes and lore. A bounty, in addition, for removing the nuisance.>
[/B]

Spoiler: OOC
Show