1. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

It takes Rachel less then fifteen minutes to find a mark. Pretending to not know how to change a flat, the vampire attracts a middle aged man in athleisure who may be coming back from a late night gym session, complete with small blue dufflebag.

By the looks of him, he's probably hit a midlife crisis, because his muscles belong on a man at least twenty years his junior. However, he does not approach Rachel's car as a lustful predator, but instead as a concerned father. Putting both arms out in front of him to show he means no threat, he says in a kindly voice, "Mam are you alright? I don't mean to pry, but is there anything I can help with?" There is actual concern in the man's pale blue eyes, but he comes no closer till Rachel has acknowledge him, and made it clear she is comfortable with his approach.

(OOC: We'll role play this out a little bit, as we slowly bring Rachel back into the game. I have preemptively filled Rachel's blood points in her character box)

(OOC: That said, TC please don't forget to reply to Rachel's Pulse message... see my IC post above)

A scowl crosses Antoine's face as he registers what Anna has just done with the tape recorder. His tongue quickly flashes across his teeth, as he weighs his options. After a moment's pause he replies, "Fine. One term though. Whatever the Prince decides for his justice, promise you will advocate that I and my Sire are aloud to deliver it!"
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2023-06-03 at 09:00 AM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)