1. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Jumpers vs. 40k IC1: Worst. Isekai. Ever.

Nurgle:
    He does not have the expected reaction from your taunt. He is Nurgle, God of Decay. He is a very patient and stoic individual compared to other Chaos Gods. He is not known for being impulsive or having a temper.
    "....Son. My archenemy is Tzeentch. The Master of Deception, Illusion and the Architect of Fate and Change, who I've warred with for countless eons. Your going to do have to do a LOT better than that to fool me- one doesn't fight him this long without knowing every trick in the book and how to stay and think ahead. You just tried to taunt me right now. I'm not angry that you tried, just disappointed. But why provoke me aren't you already trying to come and kill me anyways given your power, why try to get my attention? Unless.....my death isn't what your after. But what would four strange clean beings like you want from this....realm...."
    There is a moment of realization, but it is not a hard one to make; its not as if his enemies come here for anything else.
    "....Aaaaaaaah.....you seek to take away my beloved Isha. She is already safe in her cage, right next to me. I make her a soup of diseases every day from my Cauldron and feed her the meal so that she enjoy my love. You seek to ruin such a perfect relationship? What? Come now, shush Isha, no need to speak up, I'm busy speaking for you and you what I always say, Wives are for kissing not talking! Hehehehahahahaha.....I usually like taking things slow and steady but if your after my love.....I can pick up the pace. No need to take chances after all."
    He doesn't seem angry at all by what you said, just more focused and alert now. A few Great Unclean ones suddenly disappear from the horde of infinite demons attacking you, called away to help guard her cage, just in case he needs an extra pair of eyes to watch it. Nurgle will now launch three attacks at all of the Jumpers.

The First Attack consists of the plague-cloud suddenly speeding in on a fell gale-force wind, like a dust storm it blows through, covering the entire battlefield and obscuring normal sight. The plague cloud contains countless diseases and contagions attacking you trying to infect you: every epidemic and pandemic, every virus and bacteria known to humanity and some that existed before them, flanked by countless lesser diseases trying to overwhelm your immune system's defenses to allow the greater ones to kill you, every mundane biological malady that has ever existed maybe ever will coming for you at once- but those aren't even the most dangerous: the Destroyer Plague that consist of plague flies trying to burrow into your every orifice of your body to lay their eggs and burst from you as more plague flies, Bonewrack a disease that tries to make your own bones rip you apart and suffocate you, Doubtworm which consists of worms calling out "The Emperor Isn't Real" through which a memetic mind virus tries to infect you and turn you into a zombie then another big worm, the Fydae Strain which rots everything that isn't a psyker and is sapient, the Obliterator virus which given enough time will start making you absorb and fuse with your own weapons and armor and turn you insane from becoming a fleshmetal monstrosity, Walking Pox spread by zombies moaning and turns you into a zombie, and Nurgle's Rot which just rot you away and when you die a plaguebearer is born from your corpse, and Witch-curse which supercharges a psyker so much they explode, killing everyone nearby. Some diseases try to infect or eat machines with rust, some of them having other dire supernatural effects like magically inducing cancers all over ones body, or replicating the effects of nuclear radiation explore in cell form, fungal spores that try to get inside your body and puppet you, morph plagues that try to turn you into diseased trees or undead bears or more horrific things, diseases that induce hallucinations of your family waiting to hug you with their arms outstretched, diseases that are pure despair to drive you to falling to your knees and do nothing at all, diseases of fear and worry trying to distract and make you focus on other things while the battle rages around you, horrors upon horrors of contagions swarming and surrounding you from all sides.

The Second attack, consists of the Ocean of Rot suddenly rising up in a tidal wave, a great wave of acid, rot and poison extending from horizon to horizon. Not that you'll see it without clearing away the plague-fog however. It will sweep through under the cover the fog provides, its touching rotting away anything it touches much faster than any disease, many of Ensara's army being dispersed or swept away by the flood of filth and foul liquids through the force of the muck rushing at them and rusting or rotting away as it washes over, like a inevitable charging bull as it floods the battlefield. The Ocean of Rot, leaving no stable ground or safe place in his realm to stand.

The third attack when the tidal wave of rot settles, consists of Nurgle ordering his army in the sky:
    "All of you that can: Entropy blasts, all at once, kill every single one of them.... Keep it up until only corpses remain.... I want their souls scattered and destroyed to the winds of the Immaterium."
    The Nurgle horde unleashes a hail of green-black entropic blasts at the Jumpers, much like a storm of lasers and artillery fire at the Imperial Guard are known for but with pure entropic decay, in blasts large and small as a constant rain of death and destruction. They will not stop for any reason, not until they are absolutely sure your dead. Meanwhile he will start using similar entropic decay magic on the dome around his mansion to try and rust and wear it down, how long it takes it do so depending on how well its built.

Its clear, that Nurgle making a serious effort to kill you Immediately now that he knows why your here and can stop scouting you out with bait. He is not messing around: trying to destroy you from a distance, with overwhelming force with as many things as possible. He didn't last this long against the other three Chaos Gods and the Imperium by taking risks, being honorable or being stupid. Nurgle is a god of stagnancy, of things NOT changing and that breeds a cautious, careful mind wanting to eliminate threats early before they get any bigger, to make sure things stay the same, stay on their cycle- it takes a certain kind of intelligent detailed mind to keep everything going around in the twisted yet stable circle he desires. He is not just trying to quash you because your after his kidnapped abuse victim-though that is undeniably a large part of it- he's doing it because your a threat to the status quo, a threat that needs crushing, and that requires as much force as possible to stamp you all out. To snuff out the light of any hope in this universe by drowning it in an ocean of despair.

Ensara:
    She in response to all this will call out
    "I see the fog coming fast! My Inner World Unleashed will provide cover, anyone who wants is free to join and be protected!"
    Indeed, the Inner World bubble will protect her from two out of the three attacks as both are environmental warpings through magic and thus when they pass through are warped back to fit her personal real as clean air and colorful paint-water, making a bubble of order in an ocean of chaotic filth around her, as she reshapes the whole ground of the bubble to be a silver island amidst the Ocean of Rot. Its the third attack that requires something different. As entropic blasts rain down at her her viridian anima flares as she begins Perfectly Dodging all the blasts, becoming a red wind apparition that either avoids them or the blasts pass right through with no effect, her Exalted alacrity evading even the most dangerous and deadly of attacks except for a big beam of entropic energy fired from a giant worm surging down upon her. In response to that she yells
    "Prismatic Arrangement of Creation Style: Spell-Shattering Palm!"
    And with specific well-practiced movements, delivers a powerful open palm strike, shattering the big beam of entropy and dispersing it into nothing.
    "Well this is a right mess now ain't it? But I do love me a challenge! Lessee.....ocean of rot all around me, endless plague fog cloud above that, countless entropy blasts raining down on me....what do do...."
    She thinks: Frode probably doesn't want to set off any bombs even against this attack. So.....she needed to come up with a different way. Something that allows for a path forward. She switches out her current blade for the Sword of Might, also known as the Earth-Shaking Blade, her biggest and yet most simple daiklave with depictions of Isidiros, the Black Boar that Twists the Sky on it,. It didn't do anything fancy or weird like the other ones she had, relatively speaking. It was all power- and sometimes thats exactly what you need, if you can shape it right rather than just blowing up big bombs. She lifts it above her head and yells
    "Parting-The-Sea Strike!!!"
    And brings it down in a single powerful overhead chop. This momentous chop fires off incredible force from it, an invisible space-warping blast expanding outwards vertically for miles that splits the Ocean of Rot in half, parting the sea into two foul halves and making Nurgle's Mansion of Misery visible again and making a clear path again. Despite the Rot-Ocean's flow, it seems.....unable to flow back into fill the waterfall-canyon gap that Ensara has opened up. As if this blow was a sudden wound in the Garden of Nurgle that will not heal, the sheer power and force alone seemingly enough to change it forever- much like how Isidiros once left a hoofprint climbing an endless mountain that still itself climbs up the mountain to this day even after he decided to go do something else. As demons started jumping out of the two sides of the ocean to fill the ground in the rot-canyon, she dismisses the Sword of Might for the Devil-Devouring Blade as she engages the demons coming at her. It was best not to swing the former blade carelessly- who knows what destruction would be wrought from a single duel!

(OOC: if this too much, let me know)
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2023-05-31 at 03:38 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".