1. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Antoine steps aside to let the entire group in, closing it after them with an audible thud.

As he begins to turn a series of bolts, a Pulse message comes in from Rachel, "'My business is over for the moment. I assume whatever you found is either done with for the night or you've had more trouble then you were expecting. Let me know if you need me"

"Yes, justice must be served," Antoine says stepping forward, eyes still filled with barely restrained hate. "I assume," he says, "that as this is our Haven, we will have the right to mete out justice for what has been done to US!"
    Anna Wu

Anna shoved the ghoul onto the couch and kept her pistol pointed at him. With her other hand, she forwarded Rachel's message to Gabe, then set her phone to record and placed it nearby.

"My own haven was burned and nearly destroyed not long ago, so I understand your anger and frustration," Anna said, "justice will be determined by the Prince and possibly the primogen, through whatever we learn here."

"Antoine, can I say you are committed to help bring to justice the directors of the attack against your haven, whomever they may be?" she asked.

Either he would agree, or he would be diplomatic and say that justice would be handled by the Prince, but either way served Anna's purpose.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-30 at 11:09 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig