Garden of Nurgle:
Alex:
The demons of Nurgle do not fear death. They disturbingly, are always happy because they accept its inevitability. As you destroy and burn with the light of Life, most don't realize what your fighting with. They are beings created by Nurgle, only to obey and do what is told even if Nurgle puts on pretensions of being a family of sorts, and die with smiles on their faces. A few, a rare few have inklings that your....something other than death. That look upon you long enough to realize that your something else. something terrifying to them. That perhaps deep down, they are formed from the feelings of cultists who feared life, who looked at all its hardships and decided to give up. To give up maintaining themselves- their hygiene only a small part of it. That to give in to Nurgle, was to let themselves fall apart, to not care what bad things happened to them, to let any relationship they had before him fall away, to let themselves squander their potential as a person, and so on, looking upon with an inkling of fear because deep down they know that Life is more than waiting for death, that its what you make of it, not just what you allow it to be. They feel some fear because the people they once were could've been more, could've been better....and now they never will be. But this doesn't save them from your attacks, from your purifying light.

Ensara:
She will look at the cloud in the distance while continuing to fight.
"Well, there are few things I could probably do..."
She wreathes her hands in green flame to burn away any diseases as plunges her hand in a demon's chest and tears out their diseased heart
"One, I could try turning a large portion of the cloud into something harmless using Blue mana morph magic or pause/freeze it somehow with chronomancy or cryomancy, but I'll have to charge my mana from my lands and thus takes a little bit of time, its a big spell and I've been spending mana to summon my army."
Next she pauses a demon in time and picks them to begin smashing aside other demons with the paused demon until she weaves some red mana into them and throws into more demons, that one demon detonates in that crowd
"Two, we could just stay in my bubble of inner world, it should override and reshape any environmental thing that comes by including the gas. gives us a bit of a limited zone to walk in though."
Third, she exchanges the Forgotten Blade for the Blade of a Thousand Cuts a golden katana with various little lines carved into it as if carved by the wind itself, and with a flick of the blade in their general direction, a countless paper cuts of the wind slice and dice a bunch of plaguebearers to pieces.
"Three, I can try doing some combination of Stunting and Zen-level mastery of Anima martial arts to do something so completely impossible, over the top, fancy audacious and absurd that is so awesome and mythical that the laws of physics just bends or breaks the rules to allow it to happen this one time to solve this because I'm an Exalted, super enlightened and like just that awesome. This might especially work in a realm of thought where physics are a suggestion to non-existent anyways"
As they attack back with various maggot-missiles, disease blasts, entropic lasers, with another swing of the Blade of a Thousand Cuts a circular barrier of red whirlwind surrounds her, reducing all the projectiles coming at her to dust with its endless cuts.
"Four, some of us go straight to the mansion and some of us just sneak around to get there and rescue Isha while the others run a distraction."
She exchanges blades again, to Golden Moon a daikalve with an Orichalcum handle but a moonsilver blade, as she wields the blade, zombie sharks jump out of the putrid waters and the blade morphs into a bunch of sharpened tentacles that pierce the sharks to kill them, then morphs into a silver crab claw to snip a pleaguebearer in half, twisting and reshaping itself into various animal parts to kill the demons around her she swings it.
"Five..... well any options beyond that look increasingly bad. I'm a necromancer and could just control the plague-fog directly but I'm not sure how well that would work on Nurgle magic and daemons. I have ways of using pure force to clear it myself, but not I'm sure of how destructive they are. anything involving Exalted Sorcery, crafting or mana-based artifice would take too long to do in the middle of combat. I have mental magic thats also blue mana but I'm not sure how it works in a realm of thought itself."
She casually blasts some more nurgle daemons with fire from her hand.
"So....we have options."