1. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

The Wizard's Home

Kunian, Felicity, and the Magus make their way across Timeborne, through a dizzying array of streets, motifs, and construction methods. The place is eerily empty, with room for thousands but the occupancy of a ghost town. When you arrive at the cul-de-sac where the wizard's domicile resides, you all find yourselves in a rough party of town, with broken streets and damaged buildings. It almost looks like it was absorbed mid major disaster, like an earthquake was rudely interrupted by absorption onto a renegade plane. Domination the rear of the circle is a modest two story house with violet curtains, old stained wood, an iron gate, and an overgrown garden plot of some sort out front. It is unassuming, if not for a sign that reads "Vemian Desquiren, Professional Mage. Leave your shoes by the door." From the street, you can see a small stable attached to the house and hear the frantic neighing of an upset animal.

The gate appears to be locked, but rusty and weatherworn. It may make way to enough elbow grease.

The Library of Worlds

The woman settles her wheelbarrow to the ground and turns to Bil with a merry smile on her face. "I can't tell you how happy I am that you can't tell that I'm in charge around here. It's very much the mood I'm shooting for. All equal in pursuit of knowledge." She extends a hand first to Bil, then to Doredan. "Lindel Rusha, Lead Archivist of the Library of Worlds. You can call me Lindel if you insist, but I prefer Lindy. Probably the most well read person you'll ever come across. How may I help you?"
    Last edited by purepolarpanzer; 2023-05-29 at 03:11 PM.
    The Bear is Back.