View Single Post

Thread: OOC Rise of the Grand Admiral

1. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: OOC Rise of the Grand Admiral

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    @Thundercracker

it dawns on me that with knowledge (Tactics) & knowledge (galatic lore), Cora should be able to figure out what the droids are up to within reason, also should be able to determine if it is possible to sneak up to the droids from the Relay Station with minimum exposure to be spotted.

so here are some checks

to figure out what the droids are up to
    knowledge (Tactics) [roll0]
    knowledge (galatic lore) [roll1]

determine if it is possible to sneak up to the droids from the Relay Station with minimum exposure to be spotted
    knowledge (Tactics) [roll2]
    knowledge (galatic lore) [roll3]
    The droids are likely attempting to assess the strength of your defenses before deciding whether to mount a proper attack. The clear area around the relay station is only 100 feet. If a squad were to slip out the back where the droid’s line of sight is blocked by the wall / buildings, they could circle around through the woods and come up on the scout from the side. The western side would probably be more advantageous as that is where the ground is higher.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-24 at 08:38 PM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig