1. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

The Library of Worlds

The vedalken frowns at the mention of abductions, assaults, and theft, but the gentle smile returns swiftly. "Well, if there is anyone who can predict the path of the Planebreaker it would have to be one of the highest scholars in our retention.... but to meet with any of them first you'll have to commune with the Lead Archivist. Her office is just over there if you'd like to wait for an appointment... she usually just has to be located before she can meet with guests. Or if you wish you could pursue her... last I heard she was in the basement archives, which is just over there..." They gesture in the opposite direction with their fourth hand. "Unfortunately I don't know anything about masks, but the lead archivist can direct you to the right stacks, or the right researcher."

Spoiler: Options
    Show
    You may wait at the Lead Archivist's office while someone finds her, or you can go try to hunt her down yourself.

The Preservationist's Enclave

Supervisor Neng's nose turns up. "Desk job? We don't have desk jobs around here. I'm in charge, and I keep this operation moving. Always moving, always building, always repairing. You want a place to stay, with the paperwork to back it up? You fix the place you're stayin' in. Then, if someone comes and tries to take your spot, or ends up being a jerk of a neighbor, Mantis takes care of it. We do enough work for her clearing jobs and bounties, we got sway like that." He rips out a scribble of paper and quickly sketches a star onto it before handing it to Felicity. "There. You're deputized. Scout any location you want, fix it up, make it nice, and do your best not to let it fade away. We'll provide basic supplies for the job, but we're not gonna plant the flowers in your garden, understand?" He scribbles out several more with difficult to read addresses, thrusting them out at each of you. "Here's some leads we're interested in repopulating. Start there."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    If people are up for it, I'll do a write up for several locations throughout Timeborne, and you all can claim whatever fixer upper you're interested in. Or keep things simple and stay at the inn. Discuss it in the Discord, I just don't want to make a house repair mini game if no one wants that.
    Last edited by purepolarpanzer; 2023-05-22 at 01:22 PM.
    The Bear is Back.