"I'm okay," Anna said as she kicked the wounded ghoul's weapon away and cuffed him, "I got one for questioning, probably."
"Good thinking," calls Karl. A moment later he appears in the frame of the doorway, looking in on the mess.

"Cooperate if you want to live," Anna whispered in the ghoul's ear, "nod if you understand."
For a moment the man's face screws up with something like hatred. But with his life pouring out around him, the Ghoul quickly loses the strength, barely managing a whimper of a noise and nods his head in the affirmative.

Karl points at the crumpled up mortal and says, "You think he will make it?" but there is only the smallest modicum of concern in his voice.

Anna quickly dips her finger in some blood and scrawls MS-13 on the wall, in an attempt to make it look like gang warfare.
As she sucked her finger clean, she scanned the room quickly to determine if any other ghouls were still alive.
Spoiler: OOC
Show
I think this is just a genius idea and am giving Anna a beat for the creativity. This will be separate from any beats I give at the end of the scene. Added to her character box now 0 beats and 2XP. However, can I get a Wits/Int + Streetwise/Crafts roll to see how "authentic" Anna can make the tag?

I think for the sake of things, this Ghoul should be fine. Anna assumedly activates Cloak of the Nigh with Touch of Shadow. This will cost a vitae and this brings Anna down to 6, but I also need a Wits + Larceny + Obfuscate roll