1. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    (OOC: As per the OOC thread. I count Anna as having 17 bullets. Tell me if I missed an extra medium burst or something somewhere)

The assault rifle barks in short but rapid burst. The ghoul's chest writhes with repeated impact filling the air with more blood-smell. He stumbles, backwards falling over in the doorway and losing his gun. Anna's predator awareness immediately picks up on the wet and wheezing sounds of his breath, and the racing of his heart, registering that he was near mortally wounded. He moans as blood begins to leak from his chest into a puddle around his body.

(OOC: Anna deals 5L)

There is more gunfire from outside, though within just a few seconds this dies away. Another moment later Gabe's voice far off from outside, "We're clear." Then closer by, Karl's voice, "We should get moving and fast. Anna, you alright?"

As they call, the badly wounded Ghoul begins to turn over onto all fours, moaning with pain, he begins to struggle out onto the walkway.
    "I'm okay," Anna said as she kicked the wounded ghoul's weapon away and cuffed him, "I got one for questioning, probably."
    "Cooperate if you want to live," Anna whispered in the ghoul's ear, "nod if you understand."

Anna quickly dips her finger in some blood and scrawls MS-13 on the wall, in an attempt to make it look like gang warfare.
    As she sucked her finger clean, she scanned the room quickly to determine if any other ghouls were still alive.

Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming all goes to plan, Anna intends to obfuscate the ghoul and move quickly as Karl suggested to get back to the Church to question him there, but whether she brings this ghoul or another depends on if any others are still alive, and whether Victor dominated any of them outside, but I don't think any escaped through the window.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-05-18 at 10:01 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig