1. - Top - End - #184
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Maker Kunnian
    AC: 15 | HP: 38/38 +11 | HIT DICE: 5d8+10
    Speed: 25ft | Initiative: +2
    Passive Perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 11
    Inspiration: 2/3
    Conditions: ---

Kunnian was watching and listening, taking everything in. Would this day ever end? She had fought vicious creatures from the sky, failed to protect the king and queen, discovered that her world was just one of many in a... a what? A multiverse? It was all so overwhelming.
    She also couldn't help but being impressed at her companions and how they were so different from one another: Brave Felicity, Wise Bil, Imperious Hylusi... Their group couldn't be more diverse. And they all seemed so self assured, so certain of their character. ''What a great story it will make!'' She thought to herself.
    She caught herself daydreaming about the type of leather that would be best suited to bind the manuscript of their tales and realized there was more important matters at hand right now...
    At least, she knew what they needed to solve the situation at hand: a story! She thought her little group had made a strong enough impression to be able to use that in their favor.

She took what she thought was a serious stance, her tiny fists on her hips, shoulders as straight as they could possibly go and she spoke in a voice she hoped would sound commanding: ''We will spare you on one condition: spread the story of what happened here. Let it be known that we don't take too kindly to provocation. Tell them of the might of Magus Hylusi, the blinding power of Priest Bil's faith, the martial prowess of prince Doredan and Knight Felicity, the disarming wordcraft of Maker Kunnian. Make it very clear that if anyone wants to mess with us, we will repay them in kind! We do not want a repeat of what just happened here today. Do I make myself clear?''
    She lets a few seconds pass to allow her words to sink in, then:
    ''Well? You heard me. Git! And don't let us see you again. Next time we won't be so lenient.''
    Last edited by NiKkatsu; 2023-05-16 at 05:53 PM.