Anna hastily rushes across the room, her lips pulled back to reveal her long canines, her eyes filled with hunger. Gunfire continues outside as she grabs hold of the moaning ghoul, whose blood is already gathering in a puddle around his body. Anna drops to all fours to grab hold of the downed man. The smell of his blood, and his sweat, and his cheap body spray, and his fear all fills Anna's nostrils, as he struggles weakly to keep this monster off of him, to keep it from feeding. But when Anna's fangs pierce the man's flesh, he cries out once and goes immediately limp, his heart stopping within an instant.

(OOC: So as we are in combat this is by definition a violent feed. The man has not been seduced and is not giving his blood willingly. Per page 94, this means Anna's bite automatically causes lethal damage, killing him outright, though he should still have plenty of blood to feed on. Technically Anna should need to roll a contested grapple, with the number of successes partly determining how much blood she can take in a term, which I am not calling for. This is because he is downed, and has almost all health boxes full. However, Anna can only take as much blood per turn as her Blood potency. I cannot for the life of me find where you have BP marked on Anna's character sheet, but I'm pretty sure it is not 3? Let me know and I will give Anna the correct vitae points)

When Anna rises, the Beast is still unsatisfied. The sound of gunfire forces her to pull away from her meal, even though she is still so hungry... endlessly hungry. She quickly scans the room, but as all the ghouls only had handguns, she can't find anything suitable, though she could easily pick up a nearby pistol.

Anna's is interrupted as a screaming fat man, a ghoul, in a sweat drenched yellow button down shirt and khaki shorts steps into the motel room. His curses are incomprehensible in an adrenaline and rage filled Spanish. In one hand he is firing a revolver at Anna, and with the other he holds a silver crucified Jesus off a dinky silver chain.

Anna's Vampiric powers of celerity allow her to move out of the way as he fires at close range.