1. - Top - End - #293
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Giantslayer: The Hill Giant's Pledge [IC]

Galakhar concentrates briefly, lost in thought, then he turns to Gharmez and says. "There is danger here, but we'll be fine."

He draws his rapier and raps on the door loudly and forcefully. "A-hem! ..... A-hem, I say! I am...." he sighs, but then just nods at fate, "Galakhar the Gray, peerless swordsman. Behind me ready to rain death is Gharmez al'Demirah. Farther back to keep out of any nasty area surprises are Aasgar Axewielder, whose name speaks for itself, and Abenor Quentrias, relentless elven hunter. We ... are the heroes of the Battle of Trunau and slayers of betrayers, giants, orcs, and those creatures that will not sleep in deserved death. Your poisoning plan was puerile ... your toddler traps weren't even a test ... and you are a stowaway on Captain Bloodtusk's keelboat. Lest you wish to add yourself to those bodies we leave behind on our path to glory, divest yourselves of all weapons ... slowly open the door ... and yield to our capricious mercy!"

Pleased with himself ....
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    That was a modified 5 on his Intimidate check, by the way.
    ... he looks back to Gharmez with a smug expression. "We may have to allow them time to change their pants. I'm quite sure I put the fear of Rovagug in them."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2023-05-12 at 05:42 PM.
    18MAY2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Towns of the Inner Sea (2013, Bauer, Bonner, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: 03-07 JUN 2024.