1. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: RHoD 5e IC

Leif Fochlucan
    Tiefling Wildfire Druid
    HP: 38/38, AC: 16
    Conditions: None
    Spell Slots: 1st: 4/4, 2nd: 3/3, 3rd: 2/2

"It's okay, I've got this." Leif gives the rest of the group a reassuring wink, "Okay Leif, serious face time."

She then slowly walks into the opening and sits opposite the giant, her legs crossed in a dignified but gentle position. The very essence of a Druid that wishes to make it known they mean no harm and yet wish to be taken seriously. "You wouldn't happen to speak Common, would you?" she asks the giant, "no draoidheil? (or Druidic?)"

She then pours some water from her flask on the ground in front of her and it begins to rise and move, changing shape and forming the facsimile of a simple bridge which she then freezes. Leif points in the direction of Skull Gorge, pours out some more water and then makes little water people cross the bridge and what begins as one or two become ten or twenty and then many more. Leif then makes one end of the bridge fall and on the other side she has little people unable to cross.

Spoiler
    Show
    Leif cast the Shape Water cantrip. I think it's okay, what I did with it, but whether it works how I wanted it to or not is up to you of course.
    Last edited by Infernally Clay; 2023-05-04 at 05:16 PM.
    "Don't think of it as dying," said Death,
    "Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush."