Ensara:
"Well I'm not AGAINST booting Khorne in the head now if you really insist, it'd still pleasurable, it just wouldn't be y'know, saving one of the best for last, y'know? I have no idea what dramatic speeches have to do with it, generally in a fight you don't talk a lot, leaves you vulnerable to someone attacking you in the middle of it the longer you go. Speeches like that are like, for after or before battles to masses from leaders, and I try to stay away from being a leader, seen Exalts that start taking leadership, results weren't pretty, one of the more dangerous drugs to be on in my opinion.

.....Did you want me to go kill Khorne, like immediately? Because I will. You don't have to be roundabout, you can just ask. My personal reasons are just preferences, not a big deal or anything. If you think Khorne's a big enough problem to remove now or just want it to be done, I'll just do it if you explicitly confirm that you want that from me. If you don't like me just doing it because you asked, we can negotiate payment for killing such a being so you don't feel indebted, you do come from the Doctor Who universe with highly advanced technology that I was planning on jumping to sooner or later myself so getting access to it early might help with a lot of things."

Rhiannon:
She says in response.
"Saltshakers? what does he mean by that?"
"He probably means the Daleks. alien race that lives in robot suits shaped like cans, hates and wants to genocide everyone, literally shouting "Exterminate!" while they do so."
"Ha! Yet another filthy xenos race trying to emulate the highest virtues of humanity: hatred and intolerance. Of course he beat them, he is clearly human and thus superior at hating and not tolerating those different from him!"
You can feel Ensara cringe at Rhiannon's response. She responds darkly
"Rhiannon.....remember that I've killed stronger beings than you for making such statements."
"....Okay I'll shut up now." Rhiannon says with sudden small fear.

Kaerabryn:
"As the one Eldar in the room, I'd say that yeah, going straight to the Black Library appearing there would be unexpected, but the only one who could probably fight you Jumpers would be Cegorach himself, the Laughing God.....the last god we have."
"You think he'd fight us?"
"Hm...well....depends on what you mean by that. He tends to be a schemer and a comedian over a straight fighter like say, Khaela Mensha Khaine or the Blood God. He might do various puzzling....things and traps and plans over fighting you directly. Or worse he might make you endure his.....Comedy"
She says the last word with no small amount of dread.
"What kind of humor are we talking about here?"
"Unspeakably horrible. Some are said to go mad or fall into unending despair from enduring his jokes. and he is likely to mock any sudden intruders relentlessly. He respects no one and nothing is sacred, all are mocked by the Laughing God. It is said he laughs even at the Eldar and tells jokes about The Fall to this day. "
"Do you think I could face him in a joke off?"
".....Yes actually it is said in legends he loves that kind of thing, but its facing the Laughing God, the most horrible and absurd comedian in the universe. Most don't survive."
"....You didn't say he was the best though"
"No. No, I didn't." she agrees

Ensara Again:
"As for non-Jumpers who'd be an asset well....we have an entire ship full of underhive people, mutants and the like, some other crew, but honestly we haven't had time to recruit many people relatively speaking, to our cause. Any non-Jumpers from this universe we have well...aren't exactly the strongest fighters compared to us. A heretek tech priest, a blank (anti-psychic) assassin, an astropath, a girl with too many eyes....not exactly picking up legends or space marines so far or have much opportunity to help them get stronger or anything. Kaerabryn here might help with negotiations with Cegorach however, he is her god after all. I do have my own allies and companions in my inner world from previous jumps, but I didn't bring them out so as to not overwhelm people with my personal strangeness."