1. - Top - End - #150
    Barbarian in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: [DnD 5e] Playthings in an Interplanar Dollhouse- A Path of the Planebreaker Adven

Maker Kunnian
    AC: 15 | HP: 38/38 | HIT DICE: 5d8+10
    Speed: 25ft | Initiative: +2
    Passive Perception: 11 | Passive Insight: 11
    Conditions: ---

South Tower
    Kunnian sees her friend struggling to go up the stairs and says: ''You have accepted to carry me once, now allow me to return the favor in kind.'' She begins to strum slowly on her bandore, just a few light notes, enough to channel her magic while also being careful not to be too loud. Felicity levitates lightly, a mere inch above the stairs. It takes her a second or two to stabilize the centaur, but once Kunnian perfectly attunes with the arcana of the spell, she easily floats Felicity up the stairs, greatly facilitating her travel.
    When the Tiefling presents the snacks, Kunnian hungrily reaches for them, but halts when Felicity voices her concerns. Right. Gotta be more careful, she thinks. She waits for the Tiefling's reply to Felicity's query before adding anything more or sampling his goods.

West Tower
    ''Yeah!'' Kunnian chimes in after Felicity, sensing an opportunity. ''Help us with our airship problem and we can help you win your war. My friend here is a brilliant military strategist and I'm a seer. If we put our minds together, you will crush your enemies, easy peasy.'' Kunnian gives a discrete wink to Felicity.
    Last edited by NiKkatsu; 2023-04-21 at 12:31 PM.