Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
November 1st
Keith
“Thank you, Keith,” Seraph replies. “Natasha works on the 35th floor. I’ll send over your names to security, so you’ll just need to scan your IDs to get in. I really appreciate you doing this for me.”

The angel nods to Keith’s bow as the shadowmancer sees himself out.

Keith finds Drake in his room. He looks freshly showered and is dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants. “Lemme put some real clothes on and I’ll meet you in the living room.”

A few minutes later, Drake emerges from the living quarters, now dressed in jeans and dark green v-necked shirt. A necklace with a silver ring on it is visible around his neck. He looks at Keith curiously. “So where are we going? What are we doing for Seraph?”
Keith nods. “Anytime, Seraph!” he said as he made his leave.

He grinned at Drake being willing to come along and nodded, waiting for him in the living room. He nodded again when Drake came back out and asked where they were going.

“Thanks for comin’ along too man. Gonna head over to BSJ and make sure Natasha gets home safe. Asked Seraph if there was anythin’ I could do to help him out and he asked. Also figured we could chat a bit more as well too.”

Keith looked at the ground for a moment. “Honestly though, was about afraid to ask for company on this one. But he’s also sent our names to security so we just gotta scan our IDs when we get there.”

He grinned again. “And, still promise to pay ya with food.” He thinks for a moment. “Uhhh thinking about it, do you know how to drive a stick? Could probably just take the Monte Carlo instead of the bus.”

Depending on Drake’s answer, he’ll make his way either to the car or to the bus stop, Stolas fluttering quickly behind and landing in Keith’s shadow.

”Don’t forget about me, Master!” The pair will hear projected as they walk.