November 1st
2ouis
Mimi recites several heroes and vigilantes with known electric powers. “There is also Blitz from East Side Provisional that you met this last Saturday,” she finishes.

Seraph’s Office, Terrence and Sophia
As he enters the office, Terrence sees the angel busily working; reading through forms, making notes, and occasionally typing on a small laptop on the right side of his desk. There’s several stacks of paperwork on his desk, and behind him are shelves filled with folders and blank forms.

To his right, his sword with a chicken egg sized orange gemstone in the cross guard is leaned against the wall. In front of his desk are two comfortable looking leather chairs.

“Mimi alerted me to an email that Sophia sent earlier today,” the angel says as he closes his laptop. He moves the form he’s been filling in off to the side so that there’s a clear space in front of him. “Once Sophia arrives, I’ll give you two a short briefing on the current situation and give the two of the you the opportunity to ask me any questions that you might have. I also wanted to ask how your first patrol went with the rest of the team.”

Rooftop, John and Raphael
“Unfortunately, John, we do not have any geneticists that I could call up here in Iron Station,” Mimi replies.

Stella arrives a little bit after Raphael. She pulls her jacket tighter around her as the wind blows a little, looking curiously at the two of them. “A secret rooftop meeting?” she asks as she moves to sit on the arm of the couch.

Seraph’s Office, Keith
“I understand,” Seraph says with a nod. “You want to differentiate yourself from your father. I think that just being on a provisional team like this is great first step.”

Spoiler: Notice TN 4
Show
Seraph’s phone buzzes three more times.

The angel sighs as he gives up trying to ignore his phone and checks his texts. “Sorry,” he mumbles as he reads. He rubs his jaw and lets out a deep breath before looking up at Keith. “I actually have something that you could help me out with, if you’re feeling up to it. It’s not exactly hero work, but it would make me feel better.”

“I’m supposed to go on patrol after this with Harbinger and Tasha’s getting off work late. She only walks a few blocks to her apartment, but I always worry about her. I can’t ward her whole walk home. Do you mind? You can take someone from South Side if you want. I think they’re all back now.”

“Of course,” Seraph continues, “You don’t have to if you don’t want to. This isn’t official AEGIS business.”