Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
November 1st
Team
OOC: Combat Ends!

Once the team arrives back at base after completing the small remainder of their patrol route, Mimi comes over the speakers above.

“Terrence and Sophia, once you’ve cleaned up and had something to eat, would you please join Seraph in his office?” the AI requests. “He has a short briefing for you and has made himself available for you to ask any questions you may have.”
Crowe’s eyes widen seeing the spear bounce off the hollow and then he regains focus seeing Nightgaunt cut it down. He grins and continues along the route with the others before making his way back to West Side.

When he hears Mimi come over the comms, he tilts his head and then thinks a bit on the assignment his uncle had given him. He thanked Louis right fast before heading back to his room to clean up and change, again, and checked his phone.

“Must be out on patrol still. May have just been a terrible date….. **** man I should have planned better.”

Stolas tilted his head from where he sat at the desk looking over their books.

”Master, there is only so much you could have planned. But yes you did muck it up by getting smacked by Marrow. I’m sure she is still curious and interested, just maybe a tad busy. Relax some. Take on another assignment.’ The raven chuckled a bit.

Keith sighed as he put his regular clothes back on and was about to hit the gym, then he thought a moment. “That’s just it Stolas, I need to get stronger. As much as the city is counting on us all, the Empire being here means that it has to be able to rely on me. We need to be able to fight better as a team. And smarter.”

Stolas nodded. ”Yes, master. So then, why not seek out someone who would wish to train you better? I know you want to seek out Silverhorn, and Mimi is still trying to figure out who that is, and that you must seek out Coldfront. Though, given your affections for Maeve that seems to be vastly dangerous right now. Who would be a good fit for you, master?”

Keith thought about it. The main person he had idolized was his uncle. That was who he wanted to be like. But he knew he wouldn’t be able to reach his powers on his own. Not if he kept making stupid decisions like this.

“Harbinger kinda scares me, but I do look up to Seraph and how he seems to balance everything. Maybe I’ll see if he can take me under his wing.” Keith chuckled a bit. “So to speak.”

Keith figured he would seek out Seraph after the meeting with Terrence and Sophia, making sure to know that he had found another idol. Granted the powers were vastly different, knowing the opposite end of the spectrum would be invaluable.

Spoiler: ”Seraph? I have a favor to ask.”
Show

“Mimi, is Seraph still in his office? I have something I want to talk with him about.” Following her answer, he will go and find Seraph.