View Single Post

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Seeking a DM

While I take up the mantle of GM, I want to keep being a player, so me being the GM for this role play is temporary for a great RP of mine, Reincarnation Wars.

Reincarnation Wars

Reincarnation Wars (Reincarnation Syndrome, as it's called this time) is about a multiverse, where protagonists are given the mysterious powers Reincarnation "Syndrome". Once thought of as merely psychological, RS is a "condition" where the ones with it gain the power(s) of people throughout the multiverse. They are reincarnations of these fictional characters, such as Superman (DC), Wolverine (Marvel), etcetera. So far we have been playing for months but we still haven't gotten very far. In RW we have boarded The SS Big, a huge air craft carrier sized ship that houses 17,000 residents, functioning as it's own town. This ship is important to the story line of the role play. Currently the various characters are doing their own thing throughout the other dimensions.

Each player is taking the reigns of their own "player worlds" as GMs, to lighten the load for the Game Master.

Reincarnation Syndrome
    Last edited by ArlEammon; 2023-04-15 at 06:00 PM.