1. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

One of the engineers speaks up: "A cable shaft capacitor regulates the flow of power, storing excess and releasing it in resonance with the comm signal in order to assist with boosting," he said, "with the local jamming, it is impossible to send a long-range communication without them. They'll look like one or two meter long poles, with a boxy structure attached to them about halfway, and once we find them, we'll have to cut the old ones out and install and configure the new ones. There were (1d5+1)[5] damaged cables."

You're able to slice your way into the terminal, but unfortunately, it looks like the inventory list is numerical only. This wouldn't pose a problem for authorized maintenance droids; no doubt they could carry the key in their memory banks. It poses a problem for you though, as you have no way of knowing what the Separatist ID code for a cable shaft capacitor might be.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-04-14 at 02:16 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig