1. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Maintenance

The door snaps open to reveal a counter that spans the width of the building. There are no walls visible; it appears the entire building is one large warehouse type structure. Tracks run the length of the ceiling, and three of them have a kind of mechanical arm attached to them, likely for storing and retrieving items. Several boxes and pieces of heavy equipment, construction beams and durasteel plating and the like, were probably once stacked neatly, but now lay strewn about the floor in more or less uneven rows, perhaps after being searched by Republic forces for anything useful and transportable. The roof must have been hit by artillery, because there is a large hole in the ceiling near the rear, where sunlight angles down into the room, lighting up that portion of the warehouse. Plant roots lit up in the afternoon sun have already extended a third of the way to the floor in the short time since the battle to take the comm relay station.

A terminal lights up in the center of the counter.

ID Code:
    Requisition #:
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-04-13 at 12:56 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig