1. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Inner Courtyard

The task force moves out from the Security Zone. At the call of secondary defense measures, the four clones form a box perimeter with the engineers at the center.

"Clear left, no movement."
    "Clear right."

With the group looking for an enemy that may or may not be there, and completely exposed as they cross the courtyard, it seems the possibility of a sneak attack has the clones on edge.
    You pass by the squat two story building and approach the low, flat one. With the reactor restored, sparks issue from several damaged light posts and exposed, formerly buried power cables, but none appear immediately dangerous (unless someone tried to grab one). As you approach the long flat building, you hear a hissing sound, and then a dark shape darts out from behind it. One of the clones snaps off a single blaster bolt and misses, the sound of the shot echoing around the mountains around you. The feline shape ducks through the hole in the outer wall, no doubt making for the forest.
    "Bloody wildlife," the clone mutters.
    "Easy there, you don't want your first kill to be an oversized kitten," another one says.

The door of the building stands shut, but the button to open it glows green, and a small overhead lamp lights up the area directly in front of the entrance.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-04-12 at 08:59 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig