Victor shrugs, a split second before the smug grin returns to his face. "I'll come with you," he says, "I can always use you as a bullet shield if I need it." He follows Anna to the door, while the others move back. As the two approach, Anna can smell stale alcohol and smoke. But not tobacco, or wood smoke; it's some sort of drug smoke that Anna can't place.

After Anna knocks and declares herself, there is the sound of alarmed mumbling and people bumbling around the door. Several people curse under their breath, not quiet enough for Anna not to hear. After several long seconds of no reply, someone finally calls back from the other side of the door. The man is trying to sound surprised, but it might be the worst lie Anna has ever heard, "Prince's Hound? Sorry man, but I don't know what you're talking about." Another pause before the man adds, "Uh, we don't know who you are, but we aren't letting you in!"

At Anna's side, Victor's smug grin only widens.

Patrick chuckles on the other end, "Oh no... it's just late. I uh, try as I might I can't always keep... your hours, if you know what I mean." Another awkward chuckle, "But yeah, I'm sure you can find a way to make it up to me."

Nearby, Mother Blackstar stares with a scowl on her face, showing her lack of amusement. Under her breath she whispers, "I wish I didn't have to listen to this."