November 1st
John
“Y-yeah, I’ll be fine,” Grayson replies quietly as he rubs his throat. “He never really hu-hurts me. He knows Emi w-would be upset if h-he left marks.”

His eyes briefly meet John’s before darting back down. “W-why did Emi ask me to s-stay in my room so that we couldn’t see each other? I-I know I got upset last night, but I’m b-better now.”

Team
The patrol goes smoothly for the first hour and half. The team stops a couple muggings and a gas station robbery. But as the sun sets, a heavy, unnatural mist settles into the city.

Augur and Redline are sitting at a red light, the Monte burbling loudly, when a hundred feet in front of them a car flips and crashes into the opposite lane. A second car is thrown into the air, and this time, they see the culprit through the fog— a nine foot tall demon with a bear-like body and a toothy horned skull for a head. Its arms and legs are armored, and it has long metal claws that curl over the ends of its fingers.

People scream as it lumbers closer to the next car, which tries to reverse away and hits a van behind it.

OOC: The team is entering battle against a dangerous foe! +2 Camaraderie! Discuss the Leader and your primary objectives in Discord.

Crowe and Halo will arrive next round

Initiative!
Kings… Redline has Initiative!