Quote Originally Posted by Halo
She cupped her hands close to her mouth, borrowing on her skill at altering pitch and tone to project her voice over to Nightgaunt and Augur, and mimic the low background rumble of excitement a crowd might when seeing its home team win, throwing in the odd whistle to push the point.
"Didn't realize Augur brought his fanclub." Redline comments with a smile as he makes way back to the team. "But you should be give yourselves a hand."

He dissappears in flash and materializes only a few steps away, offering a small round of applause to the team. "I like what I've seen so far. Solid initial assesements and responses. Hopefully that was enough of a warm up for everyone because we're just getting started."

He looked over at Redline. "What's next, team lead?"
"Great question." He starts. "Short answer, we hit the streets. We could spend time analyzing powersets and studying playbooks but there's no substitute for fieldwork." Redline says to the team.

"We'll start our patrol over in West End and make our way through Queensborough. After that we can call it a day and head back home. The team travels in a V formation as we move through the city. Halo and Crowe will be our eyes in the sky. Halo, you'll be on the outer wing since you're the faster flyer which leaves Crowe on the inner closest to city center. Nightgaunt's free to cover ground in any combination of land or sky since he's able to change form at will. Augur, you'll ride through the middle of each district in the Monte with me."

"Grab whatever you need now. We leave in five."