"Oh, great," Patrick says hastily, stumbling over his words, "Sounds like a date... I mean plan!" He chuckles, but it sounds like he doesn't no what else to do, and he stifles it immediately. "So... uh, I guess just give me a place and time!" he says.

If Patrick didn't somehow waste her time she rather appreciated the idea that he might have some loyalty to her personally.
A thought comes to Rachel unbidden, Feeding him a little blood as well might guarantee that, and she can't tell if the thought is her own, or the voice of The Beast.

The group listen intently, but it is Gabe who speaks up, waiting to see if anyone else first has a reply. He says, "Would there be any benefit in letting Victor lead?" asking the group, but directing the question between Anna and Karl. The neonate does his best to ignore the grin spreading on Victor's face and adds, "I just... imagine his Ventrue mind ****ing powers might be useful."

Victor chuckles and says to Karl, "Your fledgeling ain't half stupid, is he" giving Karl a rather uninvited pat on the back.

Karl gives his pupil a grin, before turning a questioning glance to Anna and adding, "I suppose the two of you could... go together."