Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
Home:
In addition to Louis, the team finds Nightgaunt already standing in the training room, a few yards behind his fellow OG Member.

He stands with his arms crossed, a faint shimmer of color whispering off of him the only thing betraying his foul mood.

"We're here..." He growls. "Because no more of you are allowed to die, you're making us look bad, and you demoralize the entire city when crap like this happens. Mimi, roll the clip!"

Nightgaunt half turns, not taking his eyes off the team, and points at the looping footage of Crowe engaging Marrow in melee. "What the hell is that?" He barks, starting to build up steam.
What was the point of askin' us then. I can figure out it's because of my second dumbest mistake.... Keith thought to himself as Nightgaunt started his tirade.

He watched the clip again and felt the pain in his ribs once again. He was making them look bad. Not anyone else, but him.

Keith looked at the ground in shame again. "One of the worst mistakes I'll make. I got over confident and thought he would go down and was wrong." Maybe they would have been better off if he had died. He wasn't doing a good job anyway. Nothing would be right, nothing good enough anymore. He was rattled already an couldn't even see where the lines between his own anger at himself blurred with fear.

"Ian was right......." He said quietly. He just made things worse.