Ashford's

Raphael is content to enjoy the company, the delicious cake, and his frivolous coffee. His only real contribution is to answer Sophia's question about music. "I'm just a metal head, mostly. I really like Annihilator, Sabaton, and Death Angel... and some weird ambient stuff like Nox Arcana."

His attention is drawn to the TV, and he looks on with an interested, easy smile. He frowns when Crowe eats pavement, which deepens into a scowl when his teammate takes another hit. He looks at Louis and says "Oh, we've got work to do all right." in an acidic tone.

After the group makes it clear they're ready to roll out, he paints a smile back on his face and says to Izzy "It was really good to see you again."

He stands to leave and does a double take at Terrence, "Using what, those chevrolegs? You can take my seat, I'll fly back."

He walks Yuki out with Stella and gives the magician a kiss on the cheek. "Ill see you at home. Be good." He says with a wink at both girls. He finds a nearby obliging alleyway and takes off as a murder of crows, heading towards West Side HQ.

Home:

In addition to Louis, the team finds Nightgaunt already standing in the training room, a few yards behind his fellow OG Member.

His costume is primarily black, with bold splashes of red across the shoulders and sides of his limbs. His gloves are fingerless, his face, head, and identity are concealed and protected by a full face helmet that is a simple, blank, red ovoid. It's only adornment and hint of which direction he's facing are bat wing like fins on the sides. Picked out in red in the center of his chest is a stylized icon of a blank face with horns.

He stands with his arms crossed, a faint shimmer of color whispering off of him the only thing betraying his foul mood.

"We're here..." He growls. "Because no more of you are allowed to die, you're making us look bad, and you demoralize the entire city when crap like this happens. Mimi, roll the clip!"

Nightgaunt half turns, not taking his eyes off the team, and points at the looping footage of Crowe engaging Marrow in melee. "What the hell is that?" He barks, starting to build up steam.