View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #130
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

Clocking In

"Take Yuki," Terrence says, washing down his last bite of cake with the remainder of his coffee.
    "Works for me." Louis replies as he turns to the shapeshifter. "If you don't mind waiting a minute or two that is? Raph and Stella can show you to the car. I won't be far behind." He adds with a reassuring smile.

"So... I started to make plans for Wednesday and wanted to know if you were in the mood to dress up or just wanted to it simple for night?" He asks the barista as the rest of the starts to make their way toward the door. "Either's fine with me. The only thing it changes is our altitude."

"Appreciate the hospitality Scott, I'll see you around!" Louis says as he makes for the door. The memory of Scott's veiled sadness replays in his mind and the delivery boy stops in his tracks. "Maybe sooner than later?" He offers with a soft smile. "I'll talk to Derrick and Charlotte about stopping by sometime."

The door chimes once more, signaling the heroes departure.

Practice Makes Perfect

Upon entering the training room the team will find themselves amid a landscape of barren white walls and floors covered in square panels. Several white cubes sprout up from the ground stopping around thigh level. Redline sits atop of a taller prism that juts out from the floor and sits with his thoughts in silence while as the team and their spectators file in.

"Alright, everyone's here and head of schedule! We're off to a great start already." The hero exclaims attempting to veil his building excitement. "This, is the training room." He waves an arm through the air for dramatic effect before bringing it to rest on his knee. A soft electronic hum echoes throughout the room preceding a digital shimmer that rolls across every visible surface. "I think it's pretty obvious what we're gonna be doing here but can anyone tell me why we're here right now?"
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2023-04-01 at 03:50 PM.