Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
November 1st
Keith
The bus rumbles to a stop at their destination, and Drake winces as he gets to his feet. Once they’re off and the bus has left, the South Sider puts hand on his stomach and finds it wet with fresh blood.

While slow, he makes it the block to the base.

Keith and Drake find Harbinger leaning in the stairway as they open the 1st floor door. He looks at Drake and raises an eyebrow. “I thought Mimi’s circuits were crossed when she said you were badly hurt, but she wasn’t exaggerating.”

The angel steps forward and puts his hand on Drake’s shoulder. Dark red fire that smokes and sparks rushes over the South Sider, healing his wounds.

Drake says a low thank you as Harbinger looks at Keith. “You need healing too? Mine’s not at painless as Seraph’s, but it’ll get the job done.”
Keith helped Drake as best as he could off the bus. Trying to help him stay steady but knowing he had still done way more harm than good. He just wanted to get Drake back in one piece, and alive. When he saw the base he grinned a slight bit. "Finally back." He said mostly to himself.

As Harbinger heals Drake, Keith just looks at the ground. "No, she..... was unfortunately right."

As Harbinger asks if he needs healing as well, Keith hangs his head and looks at the ground. "N-no, ended up getting lucky from.... somethin'. Not sure what really just remember a set of black wings envelopin' me." Keith shook his head. "I was an idiot."