Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
November 1st
Keith
Drake smiles a little as Keith talks about Yuki and her reactions. “That sounds like her.”

He takes a moment to fix his mussed hair, staying silent while he thinks. “I’ll talk to her,” he says firmly. “If I can’t talk to my own girlfriend, what kinda Team Lead am I?”

“Thanks Keith,” he says quietly. “It’s not often I talk to somebody like this, but you really helped.”

The bus rumbles around the corner and Drake stands. He wavers a moment before he seems to find his balance, and Keith can see fresh red and silver blood coloring the bottom of the South Sider’s shirt.
Keith smiles a bit more and nods. "Just like her really. You got this man." He sits silently as Drake fixes his hair and thinks. Eventually nodded at his response.

"Fair enough, should be able to talk with her. Sometimes just need the extra help in case." He just grins and nods. "Anytime, Drake. It's what friends are for right? I may be trouble in a fight but good for being a sounding board. Just say the word bud."

He gets up after Drake does, watching him find his balance and tilting his head seeing the mix of blood and silver. "Uhhhh Drake? You gonna be ok on the way back?" He was concerned as the bus came to a stop and they were about to board. "Stolas, can you cast an illusion on us to make us a bit.... less bloody?"

Stolas nods and his eyes glow as they look perfectly fine for the most part as they board the bus. "About now I wish I knew healin' magic."