View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

November 1st
    Keith
    Drake smiles a little as Keith talks about Yuki and her reactions. “That sounds like her.”

He takes a moment to fix his mussed hair, staying silent while he thinks. “I’ll talk to her,” he says firmly. “If I can’t talk to my own girlfriend, what kinda Team Lead am I?”

“Thanks Keith,” he says quietly. “It’s not often I talk to somebody like this, but you really helped.”

The bus rumbles around the corner and Drake stands. He wavers a moment before he seems to find his balance, and Keith can see fresh red and silver blood coloring the bottom of the South Sider’s shirt.

John
    John feels that same murderous aura from the East Side roof gaining on Clea from behind. He sees a flash of opaline white wings and black talons through the fog as Valèdeir passes over him, then nothing as the dragon fades into the mist.

The fog clears up almost as quickly as it settled in, and other drivers turn off their lights.

Based on his trajectory, the dragon seemed to be making a beeline for East Side.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2023-03-28 at 01:26 PM.