November 1st
Keith
While Drake listens to what Keith has to say, it doesn’t really seem to make a difference to the South Side Team Lead. He stays pensive, with one hand in his hair. He sighs again, but eventually nods.

“If you didn’t set it up as a date and she called it one, that’s a good sign. She could have just left after the battle and not said anything to you.”

Drake leans back. “If you want to listen to me and Sophia’s argument, I’m not going to stop you. Mimi can record through our comms, and I wear mine pretty much all the time.”

“I’m still…” he starts, narrowing his eyes at the sidewalk. “I know Yuki cares about me, but what if that’s just like… Stockholm Syndrome? Or what if she was just too scared to tell me no after I had that argument with Calvin, and she didn’t actually want to be in a relationship?”

“Sophia really ****ed with me, man,” he mutters. “You’re right. I’m not like this. But I really care about Yuki. If she’s better off without me, then maybe I shouldn’t be with her.”

John-5:30pm
As Clea drives toward East Side, an unnatural fog starts to settle over the road. It gets so thick that it’s difficult to see the next car in front, even the brake lights.

OOC: Please make a Danger Sense roll