1. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: (IC IV) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bennosuke View Post
    Anna's vision fogs over. But rather than be gifted a true vision, she instead sees things on top of her perception of the motel. Over the door of room 204 hangs four human skulls, bereft of all meat and tissues, and over the other door appears three skulls.

To her second request, The Beast growls, and shows her a pile of medieval swords and bows before both rooms. The blades are sharpened and polished, the bows newly strung.

"Oh, uh, sure," Patrick replies hastily, adding, "I suppose we could meet after I get out of work." He pauses for just a second, before clumsily asking, "Are we gonna, I mean... you know, after?"
    Anna regroups with the others and shares what she found.
    "I'm thinking I head over there and ask them to send out a representative to talk," Anna said, "they might try to fight their way out but I'd like to get their side of the story, if they don't try shooting first. Before I go, anyone else have any suggestions?"
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-03-28 at 04:57 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig