View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

1. - Top - End - #95
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC IV

Sophia made a face at the cake offer, moving her hot chocolate to shield herself. “Yeah, nah. There’s too much of a good thing, right?” Unable to send back her already sweet order to swap for something else, she sat on the chair that had been pulled out for her, still left untouched where it was. She gave the slightest nod to Terrence for the earlier gesture.

“So like I was kinda asking Yuki,” Sophia restarted, seeing no reason to admit that was literally this morning, rather than a few moments ago. They needed to distract from what they were actually discussing. “What type of music are you guys into? I’m into Abbey Glover and King Princess and things like that. Utada is amazing, too.” She glanced particularly at Yuki at her last comment, before honing in on the blonde cashier that had seemingly joined them, hovering around Louis.

How big are our teams, exactly?

“Oh, are you South Side? I’m new in town. Sophia,” she half rose to offer her hand across the table.

Spoiler: Assess the Situation (9)
    Show

https://orokos.com/roll/972855

We have almost everyone from team west here.

What here can I use to help connect with our team more? To feel more like the team.

Last edited by JoyWonderLove; 2023-03-27 at 02:57 PM.