November 1st
Ashford’s (Sophia)
Quote Originally Posted by Sophia
“He was sorta nice last night,” Sophia conceded reluctantly, when it was mentioned the VIP boyfriend rarely held grudges. “But I’ll remember he prefers actions over words. Any likes or dislikes I should know before apologizing?” she asked.
“To be clear, Drake himself prefers to use his actions. He is actually a great listener,” Yuki replies. “Like anyone, he doesn’t like it when someone lies to him,” she says with a shrug. “Other than that, he is a Team Lead for a reason.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia
“You said I just grabbed a couple months of progress with your VIP, and stuck it into a dumpster fire. And that’s way past okay. So why aren’t you angrier with me? How do you feel about it?”
The shapeshifter takes another sip of her tea before looking back up at the angel. “What use is there in being upset or angry with you? Now that I know why Drake wasn’t acting normal, I’m hoping that I can mitigate some of his insecurity. I’ll just have to work up enough courage to talk to him about it. I’m hopeful that after this, our relationship will be even stronger.”

Yuki face turns a little pink again, which she quickly hides by taking another sip of her drink.

John
Zylas shakes his head. “To find them from this realm, you would need their True Names, unless they have been summoned.”

He starts to pace, clasping his arms behind his back. “There is a spell that you could use to at least see if she still lives,” he says suddenly, looking back over at at John. “Blood calls to blood, so you could use mine to at least see if she responds. If the spell fails, then she is… gone.”

“I will not ask you to do this for me,” the demon says. “The spell can be dangerous. Jerek or Lazka could hear you call for Vrell, and they could attempt to harm you.”