End of the Line

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence
Looking back at Redline intently, Terrence says, "Yeah, I kind of expected some practice already. When do we do that?"
"Normally there'd be group training sessions scheduled throughout the week but the past few week or so's been anything but normal. Just hasn't been time for it with all the chaos in the streets." Louis rubs the back of his neck with a free hand as he mentally reviews the teams availability. "I'll try scheduling something for tomorrow after class lets out. That sound good to you?"

I wish I was joking

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence
"Good to know." Terrence says, a wry grin on his lips. "I thought we must be playing 'fool the newbie', kind of like sending me for a 'shelf expander' or a 'sky hook' my first day on the job."
"Would've been funny at first." Louis huffs in amusement. "Not so much the seventh time around..." He mutters, barely audible. His trademark grin absent for only a few seconds before returning as quickly as it had vanished.

Breakfast Club

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
The barista glances over at Yuki and Sophia’s booth. “What’s going on with her boyfriend and her? It’s weird not seeing the two of them together. They come and get coffee every Monday around this time.”
"Didn't know those two were regulars." Louis comments. "They're both members of a different club but we've been working on a collaborative project together with them for the past week or so." He informs the barista beside him.

"Any idea what that's about?" Louis asks the table as he eyes the booth. "Picking a fight your first day in Iron Station ain't exactly a good look for someone fresh of the bus. So if there's a reason for it we should probably know sooner than later."

Quote Originally Posted by Raph
He perks up a bit more at Terrence's assessment and revelation of Sophia and Drake's interaction. The vampire glares daggers at the corner in suspicion before sighing and saying "Not this again..."
"You don't think..." Louis starts to shake his head and stops. "Do you?" He asks Raphael.