1. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: IC Rise of the Grand Admiral - Episode I - Finishing the Fight

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    taking the time to use the force to Sense her Surroundings directly in front of her, she waits for coralej to also confirm the presence or not of a mine, before attempting to move the mine off to a safe spot out of the path attempting to not set it off
    You stretch out with your feelings, feeling where the Force flows between you, and the dirt, and within the dirt.

There are 25 feet between you and the door (5 squares). You don't sense any mines directly in front of you, but you do sense one slightly farther out (in square 2), and another one closer to the door (in square 4). You still can't see the mines, so you cannot lift them with the Force.

"If you tell me where the mines are, I'm fairly certain I can disarm them, with the droid's help," one of the engineers says. He doesn't make a move to step beyond where the first mine was discovered, though.

Power Station: You do not detect any booby traps on the power station. It's ready to go, just needs someone to press the 'initiate' button.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2023-03-23 at 10:13 AM.
    TC for short

"I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig