Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
November 1st
Keith
“Thanks for the save,” Zephyr says as she sends blades of condensed air at the bird. She hits with one, and the bird bursts into a cloud of brightly colored pixels before reforming back into its original shape.

It shrieks and dives at her again, slicing its beak across her shoulder.

Down on the ground, Mercury creates foot long spikes of metal out of his chest, impaling Marrow several times. The villain stumbles back, and several of the holes immediately close over. Marrow raises his fists and peppers Mercury with small, sharp shards of bone, but none seem to make it through the South Sider’s armor.

“You’re tough,” Marrow says. “I’ll give you that much.”

Mercury says nothing back as the liquid metal on the ground swirls around his feet. He sweeps his hands forward and the metal raises like a tidal wave over his shoulders, morphing into hundreds of wickedly curved blades. The wave crashes over Marrow, who laughs as his shredded skin starts to regenerate.

“Crowe,” Mercury says quietly, “I need you to come down and tag team with me. Zephyr, you can handle the bird, right?”

“Yeah, I’m good,” Zephyr answers.

Initiative:
Jacks… Zephyr goes! She wounds ??? but ??? Soaks!
10 of Hearts… ??? goes and shakes Zephyr!
10 of Clubs… Mercury goes and Shakes Marrow
8s… Marrow goes and fails to beat Mercury’s armor
Initiative Resets!
Kings… Mercury goes and Wounds Marrow x3, but Marrow soaks 1!
Jacks… Crowe has Initiative!
Crowe nods and grins as Zephyr thanks him. "Anytime!" He responded seeing the air blades get the bird.

It moved too fast for him to read the second round though.

Spoiler: Unshakening
Show
Spirit to Unshake: 1d6o6 4 1d6o6 5

As he heard Mercury over the commlink, and Zephyr's response, he nodded. She was fast, and could dodge it. Marrow needed to go down.

"On my way." He replied moving to go help Mercury.

He zoomed closer about opposite of Mercury as the blade formed at his finger tips and slashes at Marrow.

Spoiler: Rolls, Mechanics, OOC
Show

Crowe uses his Melee Attack, Heavy Weapon AP 2
Fighting: 1d8o8 2 1d6o6 15
OOC: It cost me my last 2 Benny's, but worth it.
Damage: 1d4o4+4d6o6 17
Plays Deadly Blow: Damage up to 34.

Go down, go down, go down, go down. Crowe thought to himself realizing he had made a critical mistake now of jumping into melee much like another someone.