Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
@thunder999
so I made this statement to the gm->looking about does cora see anything that would be like a pole say around 10 to 15ft in length?
perception (1d20+5)[18]

never said anything about it in speaking , so your post ->

Coralej

Coralej shakes his head "Not sure how much better that is, but if that works, we don't need a pole, just levitate something and bump it on the ground."

should probably reflect nothing about a pole, though the levitate something, is an idea

Use the Force (Cha)
Move Light Object (Trained Only)
move an object weighing up to 5 kg a distance of 6 squares in any direction. DC 10

As a Standard Action, you can use the object as a projectile weapon, but the DC increases to 15

Sense Surroundings
As a Swift Action, you can make a DC 15 Use the Force check to ignore the effects of Cover and Concealment when making Perception checks to detect or observe targets until the start of your next turn. Increase the DC by 5 if this ability is used against targets with Total Cover.

so maybe one of us can sense surroundings to detect where the mines are... then the other use move object on the mine itself to detonate itself or just move it
You can use Sense Surroundings, but if you want to go that route, I'll make the rolls in secret. Since the mines have total cover, it's DC20.