Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
That feels like an oxymoron. She's avoided contact with anyone for 2 years, and explicitly hasn't done anything in that time - hence her breakdown - so what's there to report? What has Moray been reporting? "Hey everyone, here's an exhaustive list of everyone on the island who currently exists along with their mugshot", kind of thing?

People just know each other in QC, I guess. If the Head of Security also moonlights as a chambermaid, why shouldn't the bartender have photographic recollection of everyone who has never set foot in their bar?

I'm thinking of the comic from about 4 months ago where even Marten scowled and shouted "WHY ARE [AI] LIKE THIS!?" in front of everyone. Then later when Claire talked to the Director and said 'everyone I've met so far is a weirdo'. Okay, maybe they doesn't think they're morons specifically, but they know what they're 'like'! What, in the last 4 months, have we seen that suggests that they should trust the judgement of ANYONE on this idiot island?

Claire knows that AI sniff tea and hallucinate giraffe housewives. I feel like that is warning enough about their concept of taste. Serving gassy, over-hopped, hipster IPAs in today's comic only proves my point....
"Month 14, I sought to contact the angry little goblin scientist girl only to be yelled at once again for interrupting her brilliant brilliance. Lets leave her be for another month." Is along the lines of what id expect from moray to write about each member of this enclave. A brief update on how everyone is, and in this girls case, angry and frantic any time someone tries to talk to her for reasons they may or may not be aware of. Someone who behaves like that gets a reputation fast, and this isnt northampton, its basically a small floating company town. So id imagine most people are aware of their fellow employees. I mean heck, goblin girl was able to identify MARTEN despite her efforts to remain isolated for the last two years.