Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
November 1st
Keith
Zephyr taps her nose once as Mimi answers in Keith’s ear, “Marrow is second-in-command of the Palisades set of the Rooks. His records indicate and ability to generate new bone that pierces out from his skin.”

“Be careful,” Mercury says. “I have several civilians in here. A dad and three kids. Marrow was trying to kill them.”

One of the Rooks at Marrow’s back looks up and spots to the two incoming heroes. He quickly lets his companions know, and Marrow looks up into the sky with a scowl. He punches the sphere one last time, making the metal shimmer and shift for a moment before turning his attention fully to the approaching heroes.

Combat Begins!
Kings! Crowe has Initiative!
Crowe grins as she taps her nose. Guess I was right there! Kinda glad she does those cute signals too.

He then thought it could just be her telling him to focus up. Expected. He nodded as Mimi answered him.

The Palisades? Isn't that where Terrence is from? He would need to talk with the newbie about it later.

"Thank you, Mimi. Wonder if he came lookin' for Augur now." He shrugged. "Yes sir, how long can you hold that sphere?"

Crowe looks on at the Rooks and readies an orb in his palm to blast at Marrow.

He fires it once they get near.

Spoiler: Rolls, Mechanics, OOC
Show

Keith uses his Ranged Attack! Heavy Weapon AP 2.
Shooting: 1d10o10-1 5 1d6o6-1 9
Damage: 5d6o6 16

Crowe sets up to defend Zephyr should she get hit as well.
Defend Someone: 2d6+3 9

OOC: Not sure which option to take yet but will when it resolves. If Zephyr does not believe in Crowe (no idea why she wouldn't) he'll also use "I'll Show Them" from the Scion book.