Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
[CENTER]November 1st
Keith

“I never thought that I would be talking with someone from Earth,” Aeryn admits. “I had Drake look it up one time and he said that Earth and the star Polaris are about 400 light years apart. Our spaceships only have the capability to travel within our own solar system, so I don’t even know how it held together for me to crash land here.”

“I joined South Side on April 8th,” the alien says. “So I guess then? Your calendar and Thrax’s don’t really have an equivalent.”
Keith nodded and grinned, his eyes widening as Aeryn told him the actual distance. He grimaced thinking about how much time had probably passed and didn't entirely want to think about it. For all he knew now, that travel had left most of Aeryn's family...... He pushed the thought out of his head.

"That's a hell of a distance..... And about the capability of ours just, mostly still within a certain distance that we know of." Keith shook his head. "Must have been fate that held it together for ya."

Keith looks at Aeryn and thinks. "April 8th? I got it memorized then!" Keith says with a grin. "Want to try and do something special for ya, just not sure what yet." Keith looks at the paused screen of the game for a second before turning back to Aeryn. "Mine's November 11th. Everyone at East Side my first year there found out later and I remember Kylie getting mad." He chuckled a bit.

"Do you think you could teach me your language?"